Certification in Ethical Real Estate
Do you believe that everyone deserves the highest ethical and professional standard when dealing with real estate professionals? At REIC, we do.
If you are just starting out or considering a career in real estate or property management, but have limited or no experience, the Certification in Ethical Real Estate (CERE) allows you to demonstrate clearly that you believe in our vision of ethics in real estate.
If you have experience, but find it difficult to find the time to pursue one of our highly respected designations, then the CERE is a great way for you to signify that you hold yourself to the highest ethical and professional standard.
To apply for the CERE you must:
- be an REIC Associate or join when applying for the certification
- fill out and submit the application form
- pay a one-time non-refundable processing fee
- to keep your certification active and use it professionally, your Associate status must be maintained
- if you are an existing REIC member who wishes to use the certification, you may do so for a one-time nominal processing fee
Want to Learn More about the CERE?
Please fill out the form below if you would like more information pertaining to the CERE, and a member of our REIC Membership Team will reach out to you.