Tel: 416.491.2886 x248
IREM Toronto Chapter Activity Report
Register for a live webinar or start today with our on-demand recorded workshop completed anytime at your own pace here.
LEED Educational Worskshop Webinars
Leading Green will be offering live webinars that can be streamed on any of the following dates:
- On-demand recordings completed at your own pace
Register for a live webinar or start today with our on-demand recorded workshop completed anytime at your own pace here – https://leadinggreen.com/online
Join one of our webinars focused on educating REALTORS® on MPAC’s role, how we assess properties, and how our data can help you attract new clients and support property sales transactions.
Renting commercial property in Ontario
We believe the information is accurate in source and content; however, we cannot accept responsibility and/or liability whatsoever
- Ontario Reopening Plan Stage 3
- Federal Government Initiatives
- Ontario Essential Services
- ASHRAE COVID-19 Preparedness Resources
- Landlords Beware: A Review of the Requirements and Pitfalls of Bill 192
- IREM Pandemic Guide For Real Estate Managers
- 50 Signages For Your Office
“Protect yourself and those around you”.
It is important to safeguard yourselves and also others in this present situation. We have provided 50+ caution messages that can be displayed in your properties, irrespective of the managed asset class. As Real Estate Institute of Canada, Toronto Chapter members, we should lead the way on a proactive return to the workplace environment. Adopting these messages in day to day activities will bring back a sense of normality to our businesses.
IREM on-demand courses and videos
OREA Updates and State of Emergency Standard Clauses:
RECO Resources and COVID 19 Notices:
TRREB COVID 19 Regional News/Resources & Frequently Asked Questions:
Did you miss the last presentation? Speaker notes, copy of presentations, and links can be found here.
“Behind the Scenes” Building Tour Series (2020)
- January 2020 – Behind the Scenes Building Tour – The Canada Life Building
IREM Industry Leader Series (2020)
- February 2020 – ILS Write-Up – Jon Love By Chris Lieb & Kenneth Finch
REIC Master Series (2020)
- April 2020 – REIC – FRI Master Series: An Information Session by OREA CEO Tim Hudak:
- February 2020 – REIC Master Series – Arbitration & Mediation
- PM Expo 2019:
- TRANSIT ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT: Doing Business with Public Agencies – Written by Paul Nathan, CPM CSM FRICS ACIArb
- Metrolinx Delivering New Transit, Today By Leslie Woo, Chief Development Officer, Metrolinx
Realty Coffee Talks
All content is for information only. Nothing on this site is intended as advice to any person or advice on any topic. If you need legal advice, questions should be referred to the appropriate legal expert. Please consult your jurisdiction’s Law Society lawyer referral service for information about obtaining legal advice and legal assistance as REIC will not respond to any such requests.
REIC contains contributions from individuals and organizations both affiliated and unaffiliated with REIC. Although REIC does screen contributions, it does not moderate, approve, review or endorse any such contributions and REIC is not responsible or liable for the content produced in any newsletter or other forum.