The Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC) is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to advancing education and professionalism in the real estate industry. Our courses and designation programs shape the future of real estate by enhancing the skills of talented professionals and business leaders.
Committed to the highest professional and ethical standards, REIC has been educating and designating real estate specialists since 1955.
REIC Members are highly trained real estate professionals bound by the Institute’s Code of Professional Standards. To be a designated Member an individual must meet our strong admissions, education and practical experience requirements and also maintain membership with REIC.
Mission, Vision and Values
Elevate professionalism in the real estate industry.
Strengthen real estate through the advancement of education and the recognition of experience, expertise, and ethical standards.
Our Core Values
We are committed to:
- high professional and ethical standards;
- ensuring the relevance, timeliness, and industry-based experience;
- the power of knowledge and the importance of sharing it;
- bringing the broad range of real estate professionals together to strengthen the industry; and,
- operating in the most effective and impactful way to support our members.
REIC Logo and Membership Logo
The REIC logo or Membership logo unites its members and represents a stamp of quality and standard of business practice.
As a benefit of membership, REIC Members can display these logos as well their designation logo on their promotional materials, email, social media and websites. Logos are for individual use only.