REIC Member Get A Member Program
Members are encouraged to share the benefits of REIC to colleagues, industry leaders, business partners and any other individuals that they come into contact with during the day to day operations of their professional lives.
Recruit a member and save!
Members can earn a $100 voucher to put towards their REIC dues, course fees or products from the REIC online store. Simply refer a colleague to join REIC; once they have been approved as a Candidate member in good standing, you will be mailed the voucher.
How the program works
Every time you recruit a new member, you strengthen the Real Estate Institute of Canada. A vital and growing REIC means greater recognition of the real estate profession, improved education and networking opportunities for all members, and the advancement of our designations nationwide
- Refer a colleague to REIC.
- When REIC approves the referral as a candidate member in good standing, the Institute will thank you with a $100 REIC voucher.
- Redeem the voucher for:
- REIC Annual Membership dues
- REIC course tuition
- REIC Annual Conference
- Products from the REIC Store
Please note that the vouchers cannot be used on the following items:
- Any items from your local chapter
- Registration at chapter functions
- Any items/dues pertaining to the Institute of Real Estate Management
NOTE: REIC vouchers expire one (1) year after the date of issue and have no cash value. The entire voucher must be used at the point of purchase as the REIC national office will not carry a balance forward on the amount not spent.
For further information, contact REIC Admissions & Membership Coordinator, Shelley Barfoot-O’Neill at email@example.com or 1.800.542.7342 ext. 260.