Membership renewals are due January 31 annually
Members were mailed their 2013 membership invoice and renewal notice in November 2012. The mailing included details on how promote your credentials to get the most out of your membership, our new 2013 Membership Logo, new member benefits and information on how to make dues payments online.
Pay on time and save on the late fee!
Late Fee: this charge will be levied to those members and candidates who do not pay by January 31st.
Find out more about Membership Benefits.
REIC Membership and Candidate Dues
- Individuals who join part way through the year will have their dues pro-rated from the first of the month following approval of membership or candidacy. There are no refunds of membership dues. REIC renewal notices are mailed in November of the preceding year to allow prompt, timely processing.
- Members and Candidates who do not remit dues are subject to termination.
What makes up the total dues amount?
- National Dues – are $419.
- Incremental Designation Fee: an incremental fee is applied for each additional designation or candidacy, beyond the basic “one”.
- IREM Dues – IREM dues are charged to CPM® ARM® and ACoM members and candidates. IREM sets the dues amount on an annual basis.
- Chapter Fees: Chapter fees cover your local chapter's operating expenses. The fees are set by the Chapter Members on recommendation from the Chapter Management Board. REIC National does not set these fees, and they are forwarded directly to the chapter.
- Late Fee – this charge will be levied to those members and candidates who do not pay by January 31st.
Are there any dues reduction programs?
- Please refer to the REIC Dues Reduction Program for details.
What is the “Late Fee”?
- The majority of REIC members and candidates pay promptly.
- For those who are more than 30 days late, a “Late Fee” applies. These charges help offset the cost of follow-ups with these individuals, a cost which should not be borne by those who pay promptly.
- For those who make formal payment arrangements, NO LATE FEE SHALL APPLY for arrangements made prior to January 31.
If you can't pay right now....
While REIC prefers to receive Annual Dues payments in one lump sum, we will consider payment arrangements. The following options are available, with appropriate administration fees:
When paying by cheque, REIC expects to receive all required post-dated cheques in advance. When paying by credit card, each payment will be processed automatically on the applicable dates.
The administration fee is applicable across the board, whether a member or a candidate.
If you are interested in any of the above payment plans, please contact our Admissions & Membership Coordinator at 1-800-542-7342.
Any payment plans established prior to the end of January will be exempt from the late fee.